In case you are a Palestinian national, you should know that you can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because the citizens of the State of Palestine are eligible for an electronic visa if they wish to travel to New Zealand. If you use the services rendered by iVisa, you can have the document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the State of Palestine – requirements
To ensure a smoother application process, we recommend that your first put together everything that you need, and then fill in the application form. You must be able to provide the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the State of Palestine – the online form
After you make sure that you are in possession of all of the above, you are free to fill in the application. The task should be easy, but in case you need assistance, iVisa puts at your disposal an excellent customer support service. It is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form consists of three steps. The first step wants you to provide your personal information. Passport info and travel details are necessary as well. Also, this is the point at which you need to select a processing time. It decides how fast your New Zealand visa arrives and how much it costs. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step of the form wants you to handle the payment and review your form to make sure it does not contain mistakes, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. iVisa will give you instructions on how to do that. When you are finished, submit your form, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the State of Palestine is an easy task. The e-visa you apply for is valid for 18 months since issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months per entry.