The Togolese citizens, like many other nationalities, are eligible for an electronic visa if they plan to have a trip to New Zealand. Therefore, the nationals of Togo can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. You can employ the services of iVisa and have your travel document in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Togo – requirements
You cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you are not able to fulfill all the requirements. However, you should have no issues in doing so. That is because the list is not very long, and the items on it are not hard to get. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Togo – the contents of the application
Once you make sure that you have all of the above, you are free to fill in the application form. It usually takes people about 20 minutes to complete, but if you need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application form consists of three easy steps. Step number one requires you to fill in the fields with your personal information, some passport info, and a few details about your trip. You also need to select a processing time for your application, an aspect that affects the cost of your New Zealand e-visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form, while the third step asks that you upload all the documents that support your application. iVisa will instruct you how. After you do that, you submit your form, and you are done. iVisa takes it from there.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Togo is a simple task. The document you get is valid for 18 months since issuance and you can use it for multiple entries. You can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.