The citizens of Tunisia are among the many other nationalities that can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because as a Tunisian, you are eligible for an electronic visa when you go to New Zealand for tourism purposes. iVisa can help you get it in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Tunisia – requirements
Before you think of accessing the application page, we suggest that you first take care of the requirements. You do not need much. In fact, iVisa will ask only for the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Tunisia – the online application form
As soon as you put together the information and the documents mentioned above, you can move forward with the application process and fill in the online form. It is generally considered an easy task, but if you have questions, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks for your general information, as well as some details about your trip and passport. You must also choose a processing time for your application, but keep in mind that the choice you make determines the cost of your New Zealand e-visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third will ask you to upload the documents that support your application. Once you are done with all three steps, you are free to click on the submit button, and iVisa will deliver the visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Tunisia is pretty much effortless when you choose iVisa as your visa service. The e-visa has a validity of 18 months since issue, and it allows you to spend up to 9 months in New Zealand.