As a Turkmen, you qualify for an electronic visa if you ever wish to travel to New Zealand. As a result, the citizens of Turkmenistan can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can help with the process so that you can get the document in under 24 hours if you want.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan – requirements
You do not have to worry about the requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa because they are relatively easy to meet. iVisa will ask you for the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan – processing time and fees
The amount of money you spend on a New Zealand e-visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time you choose during the application process. iVisa gives you three fantastic options so that you can choose the one that is the most convenient. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The contents of the application form
The application form designed by iVisa is short and simple. You should not spend more than 20 minutes completing it. Nevertheless, if you have questions, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
iVisa split the form into three simple steps. The first one concerns the general information about the applicant, but it asks that you select one of the processing time options mentioned above as well. The second step wants you to cover the payment and review your form, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you click on the submit button, your job is done and iVisa’s just begins.
The bottom line is that with iVisa, the process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan involves minimal effort. The e-visa you are sent is valid for 18 months since issue and it grants you a stay of up to 9 months in New Zealand.