The citizens of Tuvalu can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online because they are eligible for an electronic visa if they want to travel to New Zealand. If you are interested, iVisa can help you apply and get your travel document in as little as 18 hours. Just follow the instructions below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu – requirements
Before you access the application page, we recommend that you first handle the requirements. The list of demands is not very long, and chances are that you already have some of the stuff on it. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu – the online application form
After you notice that you have all of the above at your disposal, you are ready to fill in the application. The form created by iVisa is short and should take you about 20 minutes to complete, but if you need assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7.
What you will notice once you access the application page is that the form is broken down into three steps. That should make the application process smoother for you. The first step asks for your personal information, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can go for the one that suits you best. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step wants you to cover the payment and review your form so that there are no mistakes in it, while the third step requires you to provide iVisa with the documents that support your application. After you are finished, click on the submit button, and iVisa will process your application in the timeframe you selected.
What you need to remember from all this is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu is effortless with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issuance and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.