Like so many other nationalities from around the world, as a Ukrainian, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you plan to go to New Zealand. As a result, all citizens of Ukraine can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. You can use the services rendered by iVisa and have it in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ukraine – requirements
What you need to do first is to make sure that you have everything that is required for the application process. iVisa will ask you for the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ukraine – processing time and fees
The price of a New Zealand e-visa is given by the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa came up with three such choices so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The contents of the application form
The next thing you have to do is to fill in the application. It is usually an easy task, but in case you need assistance, you should know that iVisa’s support service is available 24/7 at no charge.
The form you need to go through is split into three steps. During the first one, you need to insert your general information as well as to select one of the processing time options we discussed above. The second step requires you to cover the payment and review your form, and the third just wants you to upload the documents that support your application. After you finish, you can hit the submit button and that is all. iVisa handles the rest.
Surely, we can all agree that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ukraine is a process made easy by iVisa. Your document is valid for 18 months since issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months per entry.