The citizens of Uzbekistan have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because as a Uzbekistani, you qualify for an electronic visa if you ever want to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can help you in that department, and if you choose its services, you can have your visa in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Uzbekistan – the requirements
For the application process to go swifter, we suggest that you first put together all the documents and information that are required. To apply for a New Zealand visitor visa, you will need the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Uzbekistan – the online application form
Once you gather all the items from the list above, you can fill in the application form. That should not be a challenging task, but if you have questions, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you must complete consists of three steps. During the first one, all you need to do is provide your personal information and select a processing time for your application. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can select the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step asks you to handle the payment and review your form in case there are some inaccuracies within it. It is crucial that you eliminate all mistakes. Otherwise, your New Zealand e-visa will be invalid.
During the third step, iVisa will require you to upload the documents that support your application. After you are done with that too, you can submit your form. iVisa will process it in the timeframe you requested.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Uzbekistan is convenient when you have iVisa as your visa service. The electronic document has a validity of 18 months and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.