The citizens of Vanuatu now have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is a direct result of the fact that Ni-Vanuatu nationals are eligible for an electronic visa whenever they wish to take a trip to New Zealand for tourism purposes. If you use the services provided by iVisa to get that document, you can have it in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu – requirements
To apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa, you need to fulfill a series of requirements. However, the demands are easy to meet, and the chances of you already having some of the items on the list are pretty high. With that being said, here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu – the online application form
Now that you know what you need, we will discuss a bit about the application form. Filling it in should not be a difficult task, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 with no charge whatsoever.
The online form created by iVisa consists of three simple steps. The first one covers the general information about the applicant, but it also requires you to select a processing time for your application. Remember that your choice affects the cost of your New Zealand e-visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step of the application form wants you to cover the payment and review your form to correct any possible mistakes, while the third asks that you provide iVisa with the necessary documents that support your application. You must upload them as instructed. When you finish, you can just submit your form, and iVisa will take things further.
The important thing to remember here is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu involves little effort on your behalf. The document you receive remains valid for 18 months since the date of issue and it allows its holder to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 9 months.