As a Venezuelan, you qualify for an electronic visa if you ever want to travel to New Zealand for short periods. Subsequently, all the citizens of Venezuela can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. With the help of iVisa, you can get the document in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Venezuela – requirements
One of the things you will appreciate the most about the online application process is that the list of requirements does not include anything that may be perceived as hard to get. iVisa will ask for the following information and documents:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Venezuela – processing time and fees
The cost of a New Zealand e-visa is affordable and depends on a single factor. We are referring to the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa provides three such options so that you can go for the one that you find most convenient. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The contents of the application page
As soon as you have all that is required, you are free to access the application page and fill in the form. It is an easy task, but if you need some assistance, you can reach iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form in question consists of three steps. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, and it is also the moment when you need to select a processing time for your application. The second step covers the payment and the review, while the third asks for the supporting documentation of your application. When you are done, hit the submit button, and iVisa will send you the visa in the timeframe you requested. It is as simple as that.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Venezuela is not difficult when you have iVisa as your visa service. The electronic visa is valid for 18 months since the issue date and it allows its holder to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.