Yemeni citizens who travel to New Zealand for short stays are eligible for an electronic visa. As a result, the citizens of Yemen can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. The process is available on iVisa, and we can help you get the document in just 18 hours. All you have to do is follow the instructions presented in this article.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Yemen – requirements
Fortunately, you do not need much for a successful application process. iVisa just needs the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Yemen – processing time and fees
How much you spend on your New Zealand e-visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can opt for the one that best suits your needs and budget. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The online application form
Right after you put together the requirements mentioned in the list above, you can move forward and fill in the application form. You should find the task easy, but in case you need some help along the way, iVisa puts at your disposal its customer support. The service can be reached non-stop and is free of charge.
You will see that the form you need to fill in consists of three steps. The first one concerns your general information, but this is also the moment when you must choose one of the processing time options mentioned above. The second step requires you to insert the payment details for it to go through, and you must review your form as well. It is essential that your application contains information that is 100% correct. The last step asks that you provide iVisa with the documents that support your application. You will be required to upload them as per iVisa’s instructions. When you are finished, just submit the form and you are done.
The bottom line is that acquiring a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Yemen is not a difficult task when you apply with iVisa. Your e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue, and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.