The citizens of Zambia, along with many other nationalities, qualify for an electronic visa if they plan a trip to New Zealand. As a result, they can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. If you happen to be a Zambian, iVisa can help you get your visa in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Zambia – requirements
The first thing you need to do in order to get your New Zealand Visitor Visa is to make sure that you are able to fulfill all the requirements. iVisa does not ask for much. In fact, you only need to provide the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Zambia – the online application form
The next thing on your to-do list involves an application form. You need to fill one in. The task is not a difficult one, but just in case you need some help, iVisa puts at your disposal an excellent customer support service. It is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you need to go through has three steps. The first one asks for the applicant’s personal information, passport info, and a few details concerning the trip. The same step asks you to select a processing time for your application but remember that your selection determines the cost of your New Zealand e-visa. You are given three choices:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
Step number two expects you to cover the payment and review your form so that you do not submit an application that contains inaccurate information. The last step just requires you to upload all the documents that support your application. iVisa will let you know how. Once you are done with all three steps, you can submit the form and iVisa will deliver your visa in the timeframe you requested.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Zambia does not require hard work. iVisa can be of tremendous help. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since the date of issue. It also allows you to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 9 months per entry.