Going from Brazil to Nigeria for business? You will need to get a visa to do business while you are in Nigeria and West Africa. Simply fill out a form online, and then have your documents ready when you arrive in the country.
You can get your visa documents ready online with iVisa and be prepared to pick up your visa on arrival for business once you pass through customs at your specified port of entry.
The What, When, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Max Time You Are Allowed to Stay
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Which processing speed should I select on the visa application?
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - Prepare to get it within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa documents within 4 days from application entry.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa documents within 2 days from application entry.
Visa Application Preparation
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Legal Passport - You will be asked to scan and upload the personal details page of your passport for application purposes.
- Departure Voucher - When are you heading out of Nigeria? You will need to have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials understand you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Recent Passport Photo - Only use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Payment Method - We take PayPal and popular debit/credit cards.
- Business Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - The company you will be working with must provide a letter of intent for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
What's the maximum amount of entries allowed with this visa?
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
Expiry Date - the Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 14 days after issued. Your trip must begin before the expiration date of your visa.
What's the cost of a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter cost will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this selection, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 180.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 205.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 230.00 if you choose to go with this speed.
Business e-Visa on Arrival to Nigeria: Easy Process for Brazil Nationals
Residents of Brazil now can get the e-Visa on Arrival application from iVisa. Thousands of past clients have traveled the world with our help. Let us help you and your company partners grow your company by making the visa process easier for you.