In order to conduct business while you are in Nigeria as a citizen of Brunei, you will need to apply for and carry a business visa. The business visa for Nigeria can be obtained upon arrival at your Nigerian port of entry.
Now, you can start the visa process online by submitting your information for pre-approval. We will then provide you with a digital document you must show to customs in Nigeria. They will then give you a visa.
The What, When, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
How many days am I allowed to stay in Nigeria with a business visa?
The max stay for Brunei citizens in Nigeria with a visa is 30 days Per Entry.
Speeds of Processing for Your Visa Application
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - Happens within 5 days from online document submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 4 days from application entry.
Entry Allowances Per e-Visa on Arrival
For citizens of Brunei, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
What kinds of information should I prepare for the visa application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Legal Passport - You will be asked to provide the personal details page of your passport for application purposes.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - The business you will be working with needs to provide a letter of intent for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
What's the expiration date on an e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria business travelers?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 30 days after arrival.
What's the cost of a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival?
The cost of your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival document will vary. Choose a speed to find out the final price:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 195.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the final fee of USD 225.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 255.00 if you choose this speed.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria: Simple Process for Brunei Residents
Residents of Brunei need a visa to do business in West Africa, specifically Nigeria. Without a visa, you will miss out on the growing business opportunities and beautiful landscapes. Let your company team members know you have found a solution for traveling easier to Nigeria.
Safe travel, and let us know if you have any remaining concerns.