Going from Cambodia to Nigeria for business? You will want to go ahead and get a visa to do commerce deals while you are in Nigeria and West Africa. Simply fill out a form online, and then have your documents ready when you arrive in the country.
You can get your visa documents ready online with iVisa and be prepared to pick up your visa on arrival for business once you pass through customs at your specified port of entry.
The What, When, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Which processing speed should I select on the visa application?
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will get your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application entry.
What's the maximum number of entries allowed with this visa?
For citizens of Cambodia, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
What's the cost of a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter cost will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 218.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the final fee of USD 248.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 278.00 if you choose this speed.
What's the expiration date on an e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria business travelers?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will not be valid in 30 days after arrival.
What kinds of information should I get ready for the visa application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Legal Passport - You will be asked to provide the personal details page of your passport for application purposes.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - The business you will be working with needs to provide a letter of intent for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
How many days am I allowed to stay in Nigeria with a business visa?
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria: Simple Process for Cambodia Residents
Foreign nationals of Cambodia now can get the e-Visa on Arrival application from iVisa. Thousands of former clients have traveled the world with our help. Let us help you and your company cohorts grow your business by making the visa process easier for you.