Those from the Central African Republic who need to go on a business trip to Nigeria will need to apply for and get a visa. In order to get a visa, you'll need to prove your foreign citizenship as well as supply additional information concerning your trip to Nigeria.
Luckily, you can start the visa on arrival process online right now, and then you will be prepared to obtain your physical visa when you arrive in Nigeria.
The What, When, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Entry Allowances Per e-Visa on Arrival
For citizens of the Central African Republic, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
What kinds of information should I prepare for the visa application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Legal Passport - You will be asked to show the personal details page of your passport for application purposes. You may need to scan it for submission.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - The business you will be working with needs to provide a letter of intent for your travels.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
Date the Visa Ceases to Be Valid
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire 30 days after arrival.
What's the cost of a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival document cost will vary. Choose a speed to find out the price:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document will be USD 217.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the fee of USD 247.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 277.00 if you choose this speed.
How many days am I allowed to stay in Nigeria with a business visa?
The max stay for Central African Republic citizens in Nigeria with a visa is 30 days Per Entry.
Speeds of Processing for Your Visa Application
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - Happens within 5 days from online document submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 4 days from application entry.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria: Simple Process for Central African Republic Residents
Business in Nigeria is booming. Don't miss out on the opportunity to expand your trade in West Africa. Get the visa application process started and be prepared to travel easier like thousands of others, thanks to iVisa.