In the first quarter of the 21st century, Nigeria's economy is booming. In order to take advantage of trade as a foreign citizen of Chile, you will need to obtain a special visa for business purposes. This will require you to fill out a request and provide the Nigerian government with the necessary information for review.
We can help you get the application completed so all you have to do is hand it to officials when you arrive in Nigeria to gain your visa and entry.
The What, Which, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
How many days am I allowed to visit Nigeria for?
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
What's the total price of a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival documents vary in cost based on what you decide to do:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 360.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 385.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 410.00 if you choose this speed.
Which processing speed should I select on the visa application?
It is based on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 2 days from application entry.
Your Nigeria Business Visa will not be valid in 14 days after issued.
What types of information should I get ready for the visa application process?
- Current Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Payment Type - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Document from Host Company - Supply a formal document from your host business.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Legal Passport - 6 months validity left and room for stamping if needed.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
What's the number of entries allowed with this visa?
For citizens of Chile, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria: Simple Process for Chile Residents
There are so many opportunities in Nigeria for productive trade. Be sure to capture the moment by getting your visa on arrival application started as soon as possible. Then you'll be able to get rid of the documentation's travel pressure.