Nigeria is a great location for Chinese businesspeople to expand. Considering West Africa has a booming economy, you should have no problem growing there. You will need to make sure you have a valid passport and if you want, you can go ahead and fill out the application online so when you arrive in Nigeria, you can simply pick up your visa at the airport.
The What, When, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Prices for Processing and Visa Document for Business VoA
The cost of your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter is based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 214.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 244.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 274.00 if you choose this speed.
What's the expiration date on an e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria business travelers?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will not be valid in 30 days after arrival.
Standard vs. Rush vs. Super Rush Processing: lead time
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 4 days from application entry.
Entry Numbers for Holding a Business e-Visa on Arrival
For citizens of China, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Legal Passport - You will be asked to provide the personal details page of your passport for application purposes.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - The business you will be working with needs to provide a letter of intent for your travels.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Time Limit on Length of Stay with Visa
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria: Simple Process for China Residents
Getting to Nigeria is not the easiest task, but we hope iVisa's easy-to-use visa application on arrival form works to get the process started for you. You can chat with our representatives by clicking here if you feel like you need more information that is not on this page.