Colombian citizens who want to conduct business in Nigeria will need a specific visa to get into the country and conduct trade. You will need to fill out an application and then bring the letter on your trip, hand it to a customs official, and then they will hand you a visa on arrival. The Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival starts online. We can help you get everything in order so you can easily enter Nigeria once you land and start forging business relationships.
Colombia Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 14 days after issued.
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Processing Speed Options
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 2 days from application entry.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
The cost of your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 163.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 188.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00 if you choose this speed.
Necessary Application Information to Prepare
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Gather this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Number of Entries into Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
Colombia Residents | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
Going to do business in Nigeria? Well, make sure you have the correct visa materials ready for when you land in the country. We have helped thousands of applicants travel around the globe simply, securely, and quickly.