If you are a foreign citizen from Comoros and want to perform business in Nigeria, there is a process for that. You will need a visa made just for business. So, you'll need to fill out an application and then pay the associated costs.
Fortunately, you can get a visa on arrival and start the process by filling out an application online. We will help you prepare everything so all you have to do is show your digital receipt to customs and get your visa on arrival.
Comoros Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Processing Speeds: Your Choices
You get to choose how fast you want your business visa on arrival document:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 4 days from application entry.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
It expires 30 days after arrival.
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Make sure your departure ticket leaves before this date.
Necessary Application Information to Prepare
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Gather this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Cover Letter - The why and how of your trip to Nigeria.
- Legal Passport - Supply the information from your passport details page and always carry your passport with you.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter cost will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 170.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 200.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 230.00 if you choose this speed.
Number of Entries into Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
Comoros Residents | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
If you are ready to do business in Nigeria in the 21st-century economy, then you will need a visa. Comoros residents can obtain a visa on arrival by starting with the application process first. Then, we will help you make it easy to grab the document when you arrive in the country of Nigeria.
Cheers and good luck with your business plans.