There are many reasons to go to Nigeria for business. Not only is there a rich, diverse culture, but the business opportunities are in line with 21st-century focus areas like telecommunications and finance. For Costa Rican citizens, it is important to get a special business visa to travel to Nigeria. The visa on arrival is the best solution, and we can help you begin the process.
Costa Rica Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 30 days after arrival.
Processing Speed Options
This depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 4 days from application entry.
Number of Entries into Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter cost is based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 170.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 200.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 230.00 if you choose this speed.
Necessary Application Information to Prepare
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Gather this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Costa Rica Residents | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
No longer do Costa Rican residents need to rely on an embassy or consulate to get the visa process for Nigeria started. You can begin the e-Visa on Arrival application easily. Like thousands before you, iVisa will help you get all of your paperwork and documents so your trip will be easier to plan.
Cheers, and have fun.