If you are a foreign citizen from Cuba and want to perform business in Nigeria, there is a process for that. You will need a visa made just for business. So, you'll need to fill out an application and then pay the associated costs.
Fortunately, you can get a visa on arrival and start the process by filling out an application online. We will help you prepare everything so all you have to do is show your digital receipt to customs and get your visa on arrival.
Cuba Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter cost will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 204.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 234.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 264.00 if you choose this speed.
Necessary Application Information to Prepare
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Gather this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Number of Entries into Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 30 days after arrival.
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Processing Speed Options
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 4 days from application entry.
Cuba Residents | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
Nigeria is an awesome place to travel for business in our ever expanding international business world. Being a Cuban resident means you are a foreign national and must have a specific business visa in hand in order to enter the country to conduct trade. Let iVisa help you easily get started with the e-Visa on arrival process so you can spend the rest of your time strategizing your trade deals.