Going to Nigeria for business? Then, you will need a visa. This includes Cyprus citizens looking to do business in Nigeria. With all of the growth in West Africa, you must take the opportunity to expand your business in the Nigeria region.
The business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria is an in-person visa, meaning you pick it up at the airport once you arrive in Nigeria. We can help you submit your information and have it ready to show to officials once you get to the airport.
Cyprus Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Necessary Application Information to Prepare
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Gather this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Valid Payment Method - We take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Cover Letter - The why and how of your trip to Nigeria.
- Legal Passport - Supply the information from your passport details page and always carry your passport with you.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter cost will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 190.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 215.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 240.00 if you choose this speed.
Number of Entries into Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
Processing Speeds: Your Choices
You get to choose how fast you want your business visa on arrival document:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 2 days from application entry.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
It expires 14 days after issued.
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Make sure your departure ticket is before this date is over.
Cyprus Residents | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
Going to do business in Nigeria? Well, make sure you have the correct visa materials ready for when you land in the country. We have helped thousands of applicants travel around the globe simply, securely, and quickly.