Those from El Salvador citizens who need to go on a business trip to Nigeria will need to apply for and get a visa. In order to get a visa, you'll need to prove your foreign citizenship as well as supply additional information concerning your trip to Nigeria.
Luckily, you can start the visa on arrival process online right now, and then you will be prepared to obtain your physical visa when you arrive in Nigeria.
El Salvador Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Number of Entries into Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry into the country of Nigeria.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter will cost differently based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 163.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 188.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00 if you choose this speed.
Necessary Application Information to Prepare
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Gather this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 14 days after issued.
Processing Speed Options
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 Business Days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 Business Days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 2 Business Days from application entry.
El Salvador Residents | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
Business in Nigeria is booming. Don't miss out on the opportunity to expand your trade in West Africa. Get the visa application process started and be prepared to travel easier like thousands of others, thanks to iVisa.