There are many reasons to go to Nigeria for business. Not only is there a rich, diverse culture, but the business opportunities are in line with 21st-century focus areas like telecommunications and finance. For German citizens, it is important to get a special business visa to travel to Nigeria. The visa on arrival is the best solution, and we can help you begin the process.
The What, When, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
What's the total price of a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival document will vary in cost based on processing speed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 248.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring al fee of USD 273.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 298.00 if you choose this speed.
Allowed Amount of Days to Visit Nigeria
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Which processing speed should I select on the visa application?
It is based on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 Business Days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 Business Days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 2 Business Days from application entry.
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 14 days after issued.
What types of information should I get ready for the visa application process?
- Current Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Payment Type - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Document from Host Company - Supply a formal document from your host business.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Legal Passport - 6 months validity left and room for stamping if needed.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
What's the number of entries allowed with this visa?
For citizens of Germany, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria: Simple Process for Germany Residents
No longer do German residents need to rely on an embassy or consulate to get the visa process for Nigeria started. You can begin the e-Visa on Arrival application easily. Like thousands before you, iVisa will help you get all of your paperwork and documents so your trip will be easier to plan.
Cheers, and have fun.