As a citizen of Greece, you'll need to have a visa to do business in Nigeria. Getting a visa on arrival is the standard way to get a business visa. You can begin the process online and then pick up your visa when you arrive at the port of entry.
The online part of getting a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival document is simple. It will arrive in your email for you to show to officials when you enter Nigeria.
The What, Which, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Entry Allowances Per e-Visa on Arrival
For citizens of Greece, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
What kinds of information should I prepare for the visa application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Legal Passport - You will be asked to provide the personal details page of your passport for application purposes.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - The business you will be working with needs to provide a letter of intent for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
How many days am I allowed to stay in Nigeria with a business visa?
The max stay for Greece citizens in Nigeria with a visa is 30 days Per Entry.
Speeds of Processing for Your Visa Application
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - Happens within 4 days from online document submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 2 days from application entry.
What's the expiration date on an e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria business travelers?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will not be valid in 14 days after issued.
What's the cost of a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival document cost will vary. Choose a speed to find out the final price:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 248.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 273.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 298.00 if you choose this speed.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria: Simple Process for Greece Residents
Your business growth is essential for your company. Let iVisa help you make it that much easier by filling out an application online for a business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria. We will send you the documents and you can show them to officials when you enter the country. And, that's it! You will get a visa on arrival to be able to do business.
Cheers and good luck.