In the 21st century, Nigeria has become a West African hub for the telecommunications, banking, and film industries. But Nigeria is steadily growing into a mecca for tourism as well. If you go to Nigeria for business purposes as a Grenada citizen, you will need a special business visa to enter the country.
While you cannot get a Nigerian visa online, you can get the e-Visa on Arrival form that will help speed you through customs when you land in Nigeria.
The What, Which, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Visa Application Preparation
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Legal Passport - You will be asked to scan and upload the personal details page of your passport for application purposes.
- Departure Voucher - When are you heading out of Nigeria? You will need to have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials understand you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Recent Passport Photo - Only use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Payment Method - We do take PayPal and popular debit/credit cards.
- Business Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - The company you will be working with must provide a letter of intent for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
Expiry Date - the Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will not be valid in 14 days after issued. Your trip must begin before the expiration date of your visa.
What's the maximum amount of entries allowed with this visa?
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Max Time Allowed to Stay
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Which processing speed should I select on the visa application?
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - Prepare to get it within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application entry.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa documents within 2 days from application entry.
What's the cost of a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival?
The cost of your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this selection, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 163.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 188.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00 if you choose to go with this speed.
Business e-Visa on Arrival to Nigeria: Easy Process for Grenada Nationals
Business in Nigeria is booming. Don't miss out on the opportunity to expand your trade in West Africa. Get the visa application process started and be prepared to travel easier like thousands of others, thanks to iVisa.