Those from Guatemala who need to go on a business trip to Nigeria will need to apply for and get a visa. In order to get a visa, you'll need to prove your foreign citizenship as well as supply additional information concerning your trip to Nigeria.
Luckily, you can start the visa on arrival process online right now, and then you will be prepared to obtain your physical visa when you arrive in Nigeria.
The What, When, and How of the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
What's the number of entries allowed with this visa?
For citizens of Guatemala, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
What's the cost of a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter cost will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 152.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the final fee to USD 182.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 212.00 if you choose this speed.
What's the expiration date on an e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria business travelers?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 30 days after arrival.
What kinds of information should I get ready for the visa application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Legal Passport - You will be asked to provide the personal details page of your passport for application purposes.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a color picture, not a black and white one.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - The business you will be working with needs to provide a letter of intent for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
How many days am I allowed to stay in Nigeria with a business visa?
You'll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Which processing speed should I select on the visa application?
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 4 days from application entry.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria: Simple Process for Guatemala Residents
Guatemala travelers going to Nigeria for business must have a special business visa. It is simple to begin the visa process online and prepare to enter Nigeria and deal with customs. Let iVisa help you obtain the necessary visa-on-arrival documents. We have helped thousands of tourists travel to amazing destinations all across the world.