If you are from Saint Kitts and Nevis and plan to conduct business in Nigeria, you’ll need a Nigerian business visa on arrival. So you will pick up your visa at the airport when you arrive in Nigeria or at another point-of-entry. You can apply for a visa online but will still need to show your application to officials when you arrive in Nigeria for business. The process is pretty simple to complete.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria - Residents of Saint Kitts and Nevis
Maximum Number of Days Allowed for Business Trip to Nigeria
30 days Per Entry is the max number of days you can stay in Nigeria with the business visa on arrival.
Different Processing Speeds for Visa on Arrival Application
Please choose one of the following three processing speeds for your Nigerian Visa on Arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 4 days from application entry.
Costs with All Options for Visa and Processing
Your Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival letter price will change if you decide to get a faster processing speed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, the total cost of your visa on arrival document will be USD 169.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the final fee to USD 199.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 229.00 if you choose this speed.
The Information You Need to Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. Collect this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose of traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a color picture, not a black and white one.
Length of Time that Business Visa is Valid for Use
Your Nigeria Business Visa will be valid until 30 days after arrival.
Entry Allotment with a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on entries into Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry through a point-of-entry.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Residents | Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
We know preparing to travel to Nigeria can seem like a huge hassle. We at iVisa are committed to helping Saint Kitts and Nevis residents secure a business e-Visa on arrival as quick and easy as possible. Thousands of previous travelers use our services to conduct trade around the world. Obtain your business visa for Nigeria by starting with our online application.