Nigeria is progressively becoming a hub in West Africa for the 21st-century global economy. Also, filmmakers and directors are flooding to Nigeria for their gorgeous landscapes and natural wonders. If you plan to go to Nigeria for business reasons as a Djibouti citizen, you will need a business visa in order to enter and conduct business in Nigeria.
Luckily, we live in the 21st-century, so fill out an application online for your e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria and be one step closer to closing deals internationally.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria - Residents of Djibouti
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
30 days Per Entry is the maximum amount of time you can stay in Nigeria with this visa.
Processing Speed Options
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 4 days from application entry.
Visa Application Required Documents and Information
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. Collect this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? What are your plans for lodging, etc.?
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Onward Ticket - Since you are not becoming a resident of Nigeria, you will have to leave at some point, so have this trip already planned before you arrive in the country.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 30 days after arrival.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter price will change if you decide to get a faster processing speed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 153.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 183.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00 if you choose this speed.
Entry Limits for Nigerian e-Visa on Arrival
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
Djibouti Residents | Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
Your business growth is essential for your company. Let iVisa help you make it that much easier by filling out an application online for a business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria. We will send you the documents and you can show them to officials when you enter the country. And, that's it! You will get a visa on arrival to be able to do business.
Cheers and good luck.