Going to Nigeria for business is a great move as the 21st-century is seeing rapid growth in development in the country. Now's your chance to go there with a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival. It is available for Dominican Republic citizens to get by starting simply online.
The process begins online, and we at iVisa will help you get a Nigerian business e-Visa application completed and give you the necessary documents you will need for entering Nigeria. Simply hand the documents to officials and receive your Nigeria business visa on arrival.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria - Residents of Dominican Republic
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
30 days Per Entry is the maximum amount of time you can stay in Nigeria with this visa.
Processing Speed Options
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 2 days from application entry.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter price will change if you decide to get a faster processing speed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 180.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 205.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 230.00 if you choose this speed.
Entry Limits for Nigerian e-Visa on Arrival
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
What info do I need for the application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. Collect this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Onward Ticket - Since you are not becoming a resident of Nigeria, you will have to leave at some point, so have this trip already planned before you arrive in the country.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? What are your plans for lodging, etc.?
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 14 days after issued.
Dominican Republic Residents | Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
Business is booming in Nigeria, so don't miss out due to being confused about travel arrangements. Dominican Republic citizens can now get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival by filling out our online form and then showing the processed document to officials upon landing in Nigeria.
Safe travel, and join the thousands before you that have used iVisa for their travel documents.