Going to Nigeria for a business opportunity? Are you a citizen of Ecuador? Then you will need to apply for a business visa in order to enter the country and legally do business in Nigeria. Luckily, you can now start the visa on arrival process online by filling out an application in just a few minutes. We will then give you the correct document to take with you on your trip. Give this document to officials and you will be given your visa on arrival.
Luckily, we live in the 21st-century, so fill out an application online for your e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria and be one step closer to closing deals internationally.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria - Residents of Ecuador
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter price will change if you decide to get a faster processing speed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 163.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 188.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00 if you choose this speed.
Can I enter Nigeria more than once with this special visa?
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have a Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
30 days Per Entry is the maximum amount of time you can stay in Nigeria with this visa.
Processing Speed Options
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 2 days from application entry.
Visa Application Required Documents and Information
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. Collect this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? What are your plans for lodging, etc.?
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Onward Ticket - Since you are not becoming a resident of Nigeria, you will have to leave at some point, so have this trip already planned before you arrive in the country.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 14 days after issued.
Ecuador Residents | Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
No longer should you go to the embassy or consulate. Getting your visa can start online with iVisa's easy-to-handle online application process. We will give you the correct information you need to get your visa on arrival for business once you land in Nigeria.
Safe travel, and let us know how we can help.