Going to Nigeria for a business opportunity? Are you a citizen of Andorra? Then, you will need to apply for a business visa in order to enter the country and legally do business in Nigeria. Luckily, you can now start the visa on arrival process online by filling out an application in just a few minutes. We will then give you the correct document to take with you on your trip. Give this document to officials and you will be given your visa on arrival.
Questions & Answers | Nigeria Business e-Visa for Andorra Travelers
What information should I prepare in order to apply?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Valid Passport - Make sure your passport has at least 180 days of validity left before you apply for a visa.
- Applicant Photo - You'll be asked to provide a recent colored photo
- Cover Letter - Show authorities why you are going to Nigeria for business and how you are supporting yourself.
- Departure Ticket - Have a plane ticket or other transportation to leave Nigeria.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Payment Method - Please, have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
What's the length of time it will take to finish reviewing my application for the visa?
Receiving your document for the business visa on arrival for Nigeria requires picking one of our processing options.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 6 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 2 days from submission.
What's the max stay with this specific visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
How long do I have to use this visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
14 days after issued
What is the typical price of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Andorra depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 228.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee to USD 253.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 278.00.
What are the number of entries for a Nigeria business visa?
For residents of Andorra, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Andorra Citizens
Business is booming in Nigeria, so don't miss out due to being confused about travel arrangements. Andorrans can now get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival by filling out our online form and then showing the processed document to officials upon landing in Nigeria.
Safe travel, and join the thousands before you that have used iVisa for their travel documents.