If you are a citizen of Antigua & Barbuda, you may need to apply for and receive a visa on arrival if you plan to do business in Nigeria. The application process can be started online, which saves time and effort in the long-run.
To get started, begin filling out the application for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. We will send you an email with the correct documentation. Show this documentation to officials at a Nigerian border, and you will be allowed a visa on arrival and entry.
Questions & Answers | Nigeria Business e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda Travelers
What is the standard price of a Nigeria business visa?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival cost is based on how fast you need it processed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 298.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 328.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 358.00.
Do I need to submit specific information to apply for this visa?
Yes. The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Cover Letter
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border security will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be home or to another country.
- Payment for Application/Document
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Valid Passport - Needs at least 6 months validity left.
- Applicant Photo - You'll be asked to provide a recent colored photo
When will the business visa for Nigeria cease to be valid?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
Be sure to use it within this time frame.
What are the entry limitations holding a visa for Nigeria?
For residents of Antigua & Barbuda, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
What is the number of days I have to do business in Nigeria with the visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
How many days will it take to process my application?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 7 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 5 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Antigua & Barbuda Citizens
If you have an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can now begin the Nigerian business visa application process and save a lot of time once you enter the country.
Always have a safe trip to and from Nigeria, and click on the chat bubble below if you have any more questions.