Are you from Armenia and plan to travel to the Federal Republic of Nigeria for commerce? Then, you will need a specific visa for that. You'll need to also prepare your travel IDs and documentation specific to your trip. Nigeria will not stop growing in the 21st-century, so don't miss out by getting your e-Visa on arrival for Nigeria. We can help you through the process.
Questions & Answers | Nigeria Business e-Visa for Armenia Travelers
When I arrive in Nigeria, how long do I have to do business?
You can do business for up to 30 days Per Entry.
How fast can you process my visa on arrival form?
You can select from these speeds for processing your application:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 7 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 5 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
What do I need to apply for this?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Valid Passport - Make sure your passport is up to date and you always have at least one stamp page available.
- Departure Ticket - Have an exit strategy for your trip before arriving to the country.
- Payment Method - Please, have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Applicant Photo - It needs to be colored.
- Cover Letter - Explain why you are going to Nigeria.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
Prices for Visa on Arrival for Nigeria | Armenians
Once you choose a processing speed, the total cost of your e-Visa on Arrival will be calculated:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 210.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 240.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 270.00.
What are the entry limits while holding a visa for Nigeria?
For residents of Armenia, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which visa you select but generally the visa for business allows one entry.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
What's the expiry of my commerce visa?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Armenia Citizens
Skip the embassy and consulate. You don't want to be stuck at the Nigerian airport due to not having the right visa documents ready. iVisa has helped thousands of travelers go to destinations all over the world. Let us help you, too.
The application only takes a few minutes, and you can do it anywhere you have the internet and a device.