Nigeria is a majestic republic with both natural beauty and bustling city life. For Australian citizens, it provides a great opportunity for expanding business opportunities. You will have to get a visa to enter Nigeria, and you'll need a special business version of the visa if you plan to conduct trade while in the country. Luckily, you can start the visa process online and we can help you get into Nigeria with a visa on arrival document.
Questions & Answers | Nigeria Business e-Visa for Australia Travelers
How long does it take to process this application?
Receiving your document for the business visa on arrival for Nigeria requires picking one of our processing options.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 7 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 5 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
What's the max stay with this specific visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
Applicant Information Needed
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Cover Letter - Show authorities why you are going to Nigeria for business and how you are supporting yourself.
- Departure Ticket - When are you leaving? Show a receipt of a departure voucher.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Valid Passport - Make sure your passport has at least 180 days of validity left before you apply for a visa.
- Applicant Photo - Colored photos work best.
- Payment Method - Please, have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
How long do I have to use this visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
What are the number of entries for a Nigeria business visa?
For residents of Australia, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
How much does it usually cost?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Australia depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 291.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 321.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 351.00.
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Australia Citizens
Don't miss out on the expansion opportunities in Nigeria. The economy is going to continue to grow, so it is definitely worth checking out. Getting an e-Visa on Arrival can be an easy process if you start it online.