Foreign citizens from Austria who plan to conduct business in Nigeria will need to apply for a visa on arrival. This visa allows business owners and employees to not only enter Nigeria but to also conduct trade while in the country. And Nigeria is doing nothing but continuously growing. Now's a great time to get the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival document filled out online. It makes it really simple to then just arrive in the country and grab your visa on arrival from customs officials.
Questions & Answers | Nigeria Business e-Visa for Austria Travelers
Types of Information Needed to Apply
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Payment Method - Credit/debit cards or a secure PayPal account will suffice.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You'll need a document from the host country you'll be doing business with to get the visa.
- Valid Passport - Valid for six more months from date of entry.
- Applicant Photo - You'll be asked to provide a recent colored photo
- Cover Letter - A summary of your trip to Nigeria.
- Departure Ticket - Whether you are going back home or to another international destination, have this receipt ready to show officials.
What is the typical price of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Austria is based on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document will be USD 248.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 273.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 298.00.
Length of Stay Allowed with the Business e-Visa on Arrival
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
Restrictions on Entries into Nigeria
For nationals of Austria, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance is based on which options you decide to choose during the application process.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
How long does it take to review and accept my application for the visa?
Every country's government has a minimum amount of days for processing. But, we are able to usually expedite this process as needed. Choose a speed:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 6 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 2 days from submission.
When will the business visa for Nigeria expire?
14 days after issued is when your business visa will no longer be valid.
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Austria Citizens
Austrians who want to try their hands in the Nigerian economy can now do so with the special business visa. iVisa has helped thousands of foreign nationals travel all around the world which is why we have a wonderful rating on TrustPilot.
Get your visa on arrival documents now and be prepared to expand your business to West Africa.