Are you from Bangladesh and want to conduct business in Nigeria? Then, you will need a special business visa to get into the country as a foreign national. To obtain this visa, you will be required to fill out an application and wait for processing.
The easiest way to begin this process is to fill out the online application for a Nigerian business visa on arrival. This electronic visa document will be sent to your email. You can then show it to officials at the entry to Nigeria to receive your e-Visa on arrival.
The Bangladesh Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
What's the entry limit with the business visa?
For citizens of Bangladesh, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance varies based on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
Complete Pricing Information - the Business e-Visa on Arrival
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Bangladesh depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your final visa on arrival document price will be USD 413.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 438.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 463.00.
What are my selections for the visa application processing speeds?
You can choose from up to three different processing speeds. Make the decision based on the timeframe of your trip. If you need a visa quickly, choose the "Super Rush" processing option to save the most time.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 6 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 2 days from submission.
What's the maximum stay while holding a business e-Visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Necessary Information for Application of a Business Visa
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Letter from Host Company - You need an official document from the company you are going to work with in Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Departure Ticket - Show proof you are leaving Nigeria before your visa becomes invalid.
How long do I have to use my visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire after:
14 days after issued
Bangladesh Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Now is your chance to expand or grow your business in Nigeria. One of the busiest commercial spots in West Africa, you will not want to miss out on the opportunities to visit Nigeria. At iVisa, we can help you get your Nigeria business visa by helping you get all your data in order and preparing officials for your arrival.