As a citizen of Belarus, you'll need to apply and have a visa to do business in Nigeria. Getting a visa on arrival is the standard way to get a business visa. You can begin the process online and then pick up your visa when you arrive at the port of entry.
The online part for getting a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival document is simple. It will arrive in your email for you to show to officials when you enter Nigeria.
The Belarus Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
How much will a business visa for Nigeria cost?
As a Belarus traveler, the price of a Nigerian business visa varies based on which selections you choose during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 218.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 248.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 278.00.
Are you allowed to stay for a long time with the business visa?
Your maximum stay allowed while having this visa will be 30 days Per Entry
Which processing speed should I choose?
Choose the one that works for your timeframe. Super Rush is the fastest option.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 7 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 5 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
Visa Application Documents and Entry Information
It's best to have the following ready when you apply for your visa:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Cover Letter - Explain your trip.
- Applicant Photo - Colored passport photo
- Payment Method - PayPal or credit/debit card.
- Departure Ticket - When are you leaving? How? Show proof.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
How many entries into Nigeria do I get with a business e-Visa on Arrival?
For residents of Belarus, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
How long do I have to use my visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
Belarus Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
We understand it takes time and effort to plan a trip. We've made it easier than ever for you and your business partners to fly or land in Nigeria with the proper visa.
It takes just a few minutes to complete, and you will be on your way to expanding your business opportunities in the ever-growing country of Nigeria.