Bhutan citizens will need a particular kind of visa to do business in Nigeria. It is called the Business Visa, and you will have to pick it up once you arrive in Nigeria. The Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival is relatively easy to apply for. You will need to have your documents ready to get into the country. Fill out the application online and you will be one step closer to business opportunities in West Africa.
The Bhutan Business Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
Full Pricing Structures - the Business e-Visa on Arrival
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Bhutan depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your final visa on arrival document price will be USD 228.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 253.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 278.00.
What's the entry limit with the business visa?
For citizens of Bhutan, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance varies based on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
What speeds do you have to choose from for processing?
You can choose from up to three different processing speeds. If you need a visa as fast as possible, choose the "Super Rush" processing option to save the most time.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 6 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa application within 4 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa application within 2 days from submission.
Needed Information for Application Process of a Business Visa
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Letter from Host Company - You need an official document from the company you are going to work with in Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Departure Ticket - When will you head out of the country from your business trip? Customs officials need proof of this.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
What's the maximum stay while holding a business e-Visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
How long do I have to use my visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
14 days after issued
Bhutan Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
As one of the hubs for growing business trends in West Africa, doing business in Nigeria is well worth the travel. Bhutanese residents will now have the opportunity to get their visa documents online; that way you can enter with ease and start your trip right away.