Nigeria is an economic powerhouse on the West African coast. Cities and natural landscapes make Nigeria a place of tourism as well as a place of business. Bolivian citizens who are looking to expand business to Nigeria will need a visa to get in to the country. You can start the visa process online and then, once you arrive in Nigeria, you will be able to pick up your visa on arrival.
The Bolivia Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
What is the maximum stay allowed in Nigeria with a business visa on arrival?
You will be allowed to stay for a max of 30 days Per Entry.
For residents of Bolivia, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on what you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
I need a visa fast. How fast can you process the application for Nigeria?
We allow all clients to choose between three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 7 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 5 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
What do you need to process my application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Departure Ticket - Be able to prove to customs officials that you have the legal departure tickets to leave Nigeria before the expiration date of your visa.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Applicant Photo
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
Are there different prices for getting the business e-Visa on Arrival document?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Bolivia depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 152.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 182.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 212.00.
When does the visa expire?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
Bolivia Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
It is never too late to get your visa on arrival application. Having the business visa will allow you to do what you need to do while in Nigeria for commerce. Bolivians can now start the process online from any internet-powered device.
If you have more questions, feel free to contact our 24/7 customer service reps.