Those going to Nigeria from Bosnia & Herzegovina will need a visa to do business there. It can be quite a simple process or can end up being a lot more work than necessary. The visa on arrival must be picked up in the airport or other port of entry. But, did you know that you can get the visa process started online before you fly? Yes, filling out our visa on arrival form will have you prepared to easily be able to get your visa once you land in Nigeria.
The Bosnia & Herzegovina Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
How much will a business visa for Nigeria cost?
As a Bosnia & Herzegovina traveler, the price of a Nigerian business visa varies based on which selections you choose during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 200.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 230.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 260.00.
Are you allowed to stay for a long time with the business visa?
Your maximum stay allowed with this visa will be 30 days Per Entry
Which processing speed should I choose?
Choose the one that works for your timeframe. Super Rush is the fastest option.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 7 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 5 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
Visa Application Documents and Entry Information
It's best to have the following ready for when you apply for your visa:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Cover Letter - Explain your trip.
- Applicant Photo - Colored passport photo
- Payment Method - PayPal or credit/debit card.
- Departure Ticket - When are you leaving? How? Show proof.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
How many entries into Nigeria do I get with a business e-Visa on Arrival?
For residents of Bosnia & Herzegovina, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
How long do I have to use my visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
Bosnia & Herzegovina Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Don't worry. If you haven't started the visa process and are concerned about time, we do have our super rush processing available. If you have more questions about the e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria, simply ask the question to our 24/7 customer service representatives.