Nigeria is progressively becoming a hub in West Africa for the 21st-century global economy. Also, filmmakers and directors are flooding to Nigeria for their gorgeous landscapes and natural wonders. If you plan to go to Nigeria for business reasons as a Guyana citizen, you will need a business visa in order to enter and conduct business in Nigeria.
Luckily, we live in the 21st-century, so fill out an application online for your e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria and be one step closer to closing deals internationally.
The Guyana Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
What type of processing speed should I choose?
Choose the one that works for your timeframe. Super Rush is the fastest option.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 2 days from application submission.
Visa Application Documents and Entry Information
It's best to have the following ready for when you apply for your visa:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Departure Ticket - When are you leaving? How? Show proof.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Cover Letter - Explain your trip.
- Applicant Photo - Colored passport photo
- Payment Method - PayPal or credit/debit card.
How much will a business visa for Nigeria cost?
As a Guyana traveler, the price of a Nigerian business visa varies based on which selections you choose during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 163.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 188.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00.
Are you allowed to stay for a long time with the business visa?
Your maximum stay allowed while having this visa will be 30 days Per Entry.
How many entries into Nigeria do I get with a business e-Visa on Arrival?
For residents of Guyana, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
How long do I have to use my visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
14 days after issued
Guyana Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
We understand it takes time and effort to plan a trip. Make it easier than ever for you and your business partners to fly or land in Nigeria with the proper visa.
It takes just a few minutes to complete, and you will be on your way to expanding your business opportunities in the evergrowing country of Nigeria.