Haitian citizens who are going to Nigeria for business reasons will need a special visa. To obtain a business visa, you will need to prepare specific documents about your reasons for going and to help prove your identity to authorities. We can provide you with a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival document package so you can easily pick up your visa when you arrive in Nigeria.
Learn Answers about the Business e-Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Visa Pricing Options
When applying for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter, you'll have to choose a processing speed, which will determine the cost of your letter:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 153.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 183.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00 if you choose this speed.
Validity Length for Business Visa for Haiti Citizens
Your Nigeria Business Visa will be valid until 30 days after arrival.
Application Process Speeds | Standard, Rush, & Super Rush
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 4 days from application entry.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival - The Maximum Stay Allowed
30 days Per Entry is the max number of days you can stay in Nigeria with the business visa on arrival.
Documents and Info Needed for Application
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. This list is generally what one needs to get a visa for Nigeria for business:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
Limit on Entries for Business e-Visa for Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on entries into Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry through a point-of-entry.
Haiti Nationals - Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
Getting a business e-Visa should not be a hassle. That's why iVisa has worked for years to give our customers an easy online visa solution, because we know how bureaucratic the visa process can be sometimes.
If you have any further questions or concerns about being a Haiti business traveler to Nigeria, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 staff by clicking on the floating bubble in the lower right corner.