Nigeria is a wonderful place for business people to travel to. Citizens of Honduras will need a business visa to get into Nigeria for trade and commerce purposes. Luckily, the process can be started online, meaning you can get a jumpstart on the process. After we process your application, you can then take the document and get your visa on arrival when you arrive in Nigeria.
Learn Answers about the Business e-Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Visa Pricing Options
When applying for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter, you'll have to choose a processing speed which, which determines the cost of your letter:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 163.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 188.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00 if you choose this speed.
Validity Length for Business Visa for Honduras Citizens
Your Nigeria Business Visa will be valid until 14 days after issued.
Application Process Speeds | Standard, Rush, & Super Rush
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 2 days from application entry.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival - The Maximum Stay Allowed
30 days Per Entry is the max number of days you can stay in Nigeria with the business visa on arrival.
Documents and Info Needed for Application
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. This list is generally what one needs to get a visa for Nigeria for business:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
Limit on Entries for Business e-Visa for Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on entries into Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry through a point of entry.
Honduras Nationals - Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
Nigeria is an awesome place to travel for business in our ever-expanding international business world. Being a Honduran resident means you are a foreign national and must have a specific business visa in hand in order to enter the country to conduct trade. Let iVisa help you easily get started with the e-Visa on arrival process so you can spend the rest of your time strategizing your trade deals.