Receiving a business visa from Nigeria requires Hong Kong SAR citizens to go through an application process as well as speak to officials before you get to have your physical visa in the country. The application process involves filling out an online application for a visa on arrival. When we process your request, you can print out the email we send and give it to customs to collect your business visa when you arrive in Nigeria.
Learn Answers about the Business e-Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Application Process Speeds | Standard, Rush, & Super Rush
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 4 days from application entry.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival - The Maximum Stay Allowed
30 days Per Entry is the max number of days you can stay in Nigeria with the business visa on arrival.
Visa Pricing Options
When applying for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter, you'll have to choose a processing speed, which determines the cost of the letter:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 214.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 244.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 274.00 if you choose this speed.
Validity Length for Business Visa for Hong Kong Citizens
Your Nigeria Business Visa will be valid until 30 days after arrival.
Documents and Info Needed for Application
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. This list is generally what one needs to get a visa for Nigeria for business:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
Limit on Entries for Business e-Visa for Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on entries into Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry through a point of entry.
Hong Kong Nationals - Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
Foreign nationals of Hong Kong SAR can now get the e-Visa on Arrival application from iVisa. Thousands of former clients have traveled the world with our help. Let us help you and your company cohorts grow your business by making the visa process easier for you.