Going from Hungary to Nigeria for business? You will want to go ahead and get a visa to do commerce deals while you are in Nigeria and West Africa. Simply fill out a form online, and then have your documents ready when you arrive in the country.
You can get your visa documents ready online with iVisa and be prepared to pick up your visa on arrival for business once you pass through customs at your specified port of entry.
Learn Answers about the Business e-Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Application Process Speeds | Standard, Rush, & Super Rush
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 4 days from application entry.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival - The Maximum Stay Allowed
30 days Per Entry is the max number of days you can stay in Nigeria with the business visa on arrival.
Documents and Info Needed for Application
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. This list is generally what one needs to get a visa for Nigeria for business:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
Limit on Entries for Business e-Visa for Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on entries to Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry through a port of entry.
Visa Pricing Options
When applying for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter, you'll have to choose a processing speed, which alters the cost of the letter:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 200.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 230.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 260.00 if you choose this speed.
Validity Length for Business Visa for Hungary Citizens
Your Nigeria Business Visa will be valid until 30 days after arrival.
Hungary Nationals - Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
Although business is vital to development, a visit to Nigeria is an incredible experience that should be appreciated. So, if you get your Nigerian e-Visa on arrival, use it not only to trade and sell but also to see all the beautiful sights and sounds that Nigeria has to offer, including rivers, waterfalls and heritage tours.