If you are a foreign citizen from Iceland and want to perform business in Nigeria, there is a process for that. You will need a visa made just for business. So, you'll need to fill out an application and then pay the associated costs.
Fortunately, you can get a visa on arrival and start the process by filling out an application online. We will help you prepare everything so all you have to do is show your digital receipt to customs and get your visa on arrival.
Learn Answers about the Business e-Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Visa Pricing Options
When applying for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter, you'll have to choose a processing speed, which will determine the price of your letter:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document price will be USD 218.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 248.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 278.00 if you choose this speed.
Validity Length for Business Visa for Iceland Citizens
Your Nigeria Business Visa will be valid until 30 days after arrival.
Documents and Info Needed for Application
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. This list is generally what one needs to get a visa for Nigeria for business:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose of traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
Limit on Entries for Business e-Visa for Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on entries into Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry through a port of entry.
Application Process Speeds | Standard, Rush, & Super Rush
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 4 days from application entry.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival - The Maximum Stay Allowed
30 days Per Entry is the max number of days you can stay in Nigeria with the business visa on arrival.
Iceland Nationals - Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
What's great about being able to begin the visa process online is that you can do it anywhere you have internet access and a smart device. It makes everything a lot easier, especially when planning a business trip.
Let us focus on your visa documentation while you focus on how to sell that client in Nigeria.