You will need a visa if you are going to Nigeria for business reasons if you are an Indian citizen. What's great is you can be a tourist while doing business in West Africa by also exploring the beautiful surroundings in Nigeria. To do so, though, you need to fill out an application so you can get your visa on arrival. The e-Visa on Arrival application for a Nigerian business visa is easy to fill out anywhere you have the internet and a device.
The India Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
How long can I stay in Nigeria on business as a citizen of India?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
For residents of India, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Can I have a choice on how fast you process my application?
Yes. We allow all clients to choose between three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 Business Days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 Business Days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 2 Business Days from application submission.
Expiration Date of a Business e-Visa on Arrival
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
14 days after issued
What do you need to process my application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Departure Ticket - It is important to show Nigerian border security that you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
Are there different prices for getting the business e-Visa on Arrival document?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of India depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document price will be USD 413.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 438.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 463.00.
India Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Don't waste your energy going to the embassy or consulate. Instead, simply take a few minutes filling out an application for the Nigerian business visa on arrival. You will be happy when you arrive at the point-of-entry in Nigeria and are able to get your visa quickly.
Be safe going to and from Nigeria, and have a wonderful time.