Getting a Nigeria Business Visa requires Indonesian citizens to go through an application process as well as talk to officials once you get into the country to obtain your physical visa. The application process involves filling out an online application for a visa on arrival. Once we process your application, you can print out the email we send and give it to customs once you arrive in Nigeria to receive your business visa.
The Indonesia Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
What are my selections for the visa application processing speeds?
You can choose from up to three different processing speeds. Make the decision based on the timeframe for your trip. If you need a visa quickly, choose the "Super Rush" processing option to save the most time.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
What's the maximum stay while holding a business e-Visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Necessary Information for Application of a Business Visa
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Letter from Host Company - You need an official document from the company you are going to work with in Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Departure Ticket - Show proof you are leaving Nigeria before your visa becomes invalid.
How long do I have to use my visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
What's the entry limit with the business visa?
For citizens of Indonesia, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance varies based on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Complete Pricing Information - the Business e-Visa on Arrival
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Indonesia depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your final visa on arrival document price will be USD 395.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 425.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 455.00.
Indonesia Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Instead of wasting time going to the embassy or consulate, spend a few minutes filling out an application for the Nigerian business visa on arrival. You will be happy when you arrive at the port of entry in Nigeria and are able to get your visa quickly.
Be safe going to and from Nigeria, and have a wonderful time.