Are you from Ireland and want to conduct business in Nigeria? Then, you will need a special business visa to get into the country as a foreign national. To obtain this visa, you will be required to fill out an application and wait for processing.
The easiest way to begin this process is to fill out the online application for a Nigerian business visa on arrival. This electronic visa document will be sent to your email. You can then show it to officials at the entry to Nigeria to receive your e-Visa on arrival.
The Ireland Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
Documents You Need for Application and Entry
Have the following ready for the application and the entry process:
- Cover Letter - Have your general information about the reason for your trip available.
- Departure Ticket - It is important to show Nigerian border security that you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Do you have specific business in Nigeria? Then prove it so you can enter.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Payment Method - We accept a couple of types of payment: credit/debit cards & PayPal secure online payment.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
How much will a business visa for Nigeria cost?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Ireland depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 330.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring al fee of USD 355.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 380.00.
What are my selections for the visa application processing speeds?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 2 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
14 days after issued
How long am I allowed to stay in Nigeria with a business e-Visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry. Plan accordingly.
How many entries into Nigeria do I get with a business e-Visa on Arrival?
For residents of Ireland, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Ireland Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Now is your chance to expand or grow your business in Nigeria. One of the busiest commercial spots in West Africa, you will not want to miss out on the opportunities. At iVisa, we can help you get your Nigeria business visa by helping you get all your data in order and preparing officials for your arrival.